Earth Hour Brunei Darussalam

Earth hour at Empire, 28/3/2009
sorry for the late posting.. I've been busy photo shooting and outing plus tones of editing from the others. anyway here some of the picture, enjoy the lovely and romantic candle light :)


The staff welcoming me that night.










Romantic yea? stairs, floors, tables.. candle everywhere


testing my tripod.. yes I've trouble with the night setting.. yikes! anyone want to teach me? will surf the internet next time.

so any couple got proposed that night? woshhh~

Oh yea i never get the chance to catch the opening earth hour.. i arrived there early around 7+ then i went back to Lambak to take my camera and tripod 0.O and reached around 8:40.. haha! so peeps.. always bring your camera.

[Click image for better resolution]

-C&C are Welcome-

No comments:

Post a Comment